Three party options down below (Basic, Deluxe, X-Treme) and three Saturday time slots to choose from (10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm).
You bring the birthday cake suitable for cutting in half with a samurai sword. We handle everything else: E-mail invitations, e-mail confirmation, e-mail reminder, online activity waiver, party set-up, sizzle time game, the 30-inch pizza, juice boxes, real kung fu class, thunder paper, the board breaking for birthday child, the cake cutting ceremony with "real" samurai sword, the coffee from Kick Butt Café (for X-treme option), goodie bags and the party clean-up. :-)
Efficient for parents, fun for kids. Party starts on time and then ends 75 minutes later. Parents should stay, from start to finish, because all parents get to participate, with their child, in the kung fu class. All party participants should arrive no later than 15 minutes before the start time. Birthday childs' family should arrive 30 minutes early to set up any extra food, snacks, drinks or decorations you want to bring. Plenty of parking right out front.
Book at least 3 weeks in advance as preferred times & days go FAST!
Note: All party participants must be 4 years old or older unless the party is for a child turning 4. This is because 3 year olds and younger risk getting knocked over by older kids during the activities.
She’d never done Kung Fu before and I showed her your birthday promo. She was very excited about the “karate chop” on the board and cutting cake with the sword. She was excited and happy the whole time because she was able to play, boost her confidence with new skills.
I’m pretty sure her favorite things were the cake, having all her friends around, using the giant sword “for 5 year olds”, and the board breaking. She mentioned her knuckles hurt after breaking board but seemed ok with that. Florence, Adelaides baby sister was also mesmerized by the sword so I think she’s already planning her future party!
I liked that the event was well organized. Kids were entertained and didn’t get a chance to loose interest in an activity as party kept a good pace. Parents all appreciated the coffee. I liked that I had some time to chat with parents while kids played/ had the lesson and that later parents participated with the kids in the class. Great idea to go from board breaking to cake. Good segway.
Instructor Richey took care of everything - (but the cake), invites, decorations, party favors, planning activities, cleaning up! The kids had fun, were entertained, and we had the chance to visit with our friends whose kids were attending my son's birthday party. It's a no brainer.
It was so much better than I anticipated. I avoided having to throw a birthday party for 8 years. This year, she begged with puppy eyes. She chose her Kung Fu school as the spot. The school sets up everything including invites, decorations, ordering pizza, providing juice boxes, coffee for the parents, goody bags and activities. There were organized activities that kept the kids busy and active the entire time. They enjoyed some so much they changed "One more time! One more time!". The parents even got to be involved - the kids got to practice punches towards their parents holding a target, and then the parents got to throw the punches while the kids practiced a block. At the end, the comment I heard over and over again was it was the best party they had ever attended - and at this age, we've all been to A LOT.
We had our five-year old daughter's birthday party there and it was perfect. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the experience (tons of laughing & running), they exercised and got to try something new. The staff was excellent with the kids and Instructor Richey did an excellent job leading the class and interacting with the kids. Two big thumbs up!
Stephanie J. Baker
The kids had a great time, but more importantly, they teach children about manners, respect, and good judgement. I was impressed with their ability to keep 20 little 5 years olds engaged in this mature content. Nice!
1. Get ready to have an AWESOME FUN PARTY!
2. A deposit of $75 is needed to secure your preferred date and time. Cancellation of the birthday party must be done at least 14 days in advance to have your deposit refunded. No fee to reschedule due to illness.
3. Invitations will be emailed by the Instructor 2-3 weeks ahead of the party. Be sure to provide email addresses of the parents of the guests to the Instructor well in advance of the party.
4. An online Activity Waiver is included in the emailed invitation. The online Activity Waiver must be filled out by the parent or guardian for each child who will participate at the party.
5. There is a $50 charge to opt out of doing email Activity Waivers. This is because it can add an additional 15-30 minutes and an additional staff member in order to fill out and/or collect and verify the forms in person.
6. Birthday child’s family may arrive up to 30 minutes early to set up extra decorations and/or extra food and drinks (don’t worry we’ve got plenty of cool decorations already). To keep your party running efficiently we must start your party on time.
7. Please inform your guests to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled start time.
8. At least one parent of each child attending must be present as parents will participate in the martial arts class portion of the party with their children.
9. The staff of Master Gohring's Tai Chi & Kung Fu school will show the kids where personal items go. To ensure a clean learning environment please keep all personal items (shoes, socks, toys.) in the designated area at all times. We are not responsible for missing or lost items.
10. Presents for the birthday child can be set in a special area and the staff will be happy to help you load them in your car at the end of the party.
11. The 30-inch pizza is either cheese or pepperoni or half and half. No substitutions. Typically if the birthday child has dietary restrictions, parents will bring an additional small pizza or other item for their child.
12. Your Party staff will graciously accept tips for service of a job well done.
In Addition to Your Current Party Package, the following items are available as add-on amenities to your Child’s Party Package: