Master Gohring has studied Tai Chi, Kung Fu and Yoga since 1986 with several well-known Masters.
• 30 years Experience
• President of National Black Sash Association as a 8th degree black sash in Shaolin Hung Gar Tiger-Crane Kung-Fu and Yang Style and Chen Style Tai Chi
• First Black Sash earned in 1989 at the age of 17.
• Sanctioned by world renown Grandmaster Cheng Jin Cai
• USA Chen Tai Chi Federation Member
• Certified Yoga instructor in 1991
• Demonstrated several times on network TV
• Starred in his own series professionally produced and nationally distributed Tai Chi dvds as well as thousands of video clips on Youtube on Yang Tai Chi, Chen Tai Chi and Traditional Chinese Kung Fu. All filmed in Austin, Texas.
• Graduate of the University of Texas College of Business in Marketing, 1996
• Teaching in Austin Texas since 1989.
• On the floor teaching over 30 classes a week in his own school in North Central Austin for over almost 20 years.
• Founder and Owner of Kick Butt Coffee in Austin, Texas.
My name is Thomas R. Gohring, and I've been a martial arts and karate instructor for over 20 years, specializing in helping kids and families become super successful at those core life skills. I grew up in Austin, Texas and have been teaching since 1989. I ATTENDED Austin Independent School District Schools, Austin Community College and am a graduate of the Univeristy of Texas at Austin. I have been operating one of the most SUCCESSFUL family martial arts programs in Texas and it is mostly been from happy students telling their friends!